JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST RA
Watch how others are seeking more for their lives with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Learn more of Carol’s story and the turning point of her life with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
“Don’t ever give up. And get back to where you want to be.”
- Recognizing RA symptoms and discussing them with a rheumatologist can help you find the right treatment plan before symptoms get worse
- Don’t let RA get in the way of activities you love
- Continuously reevaluate your goals with your rheumatologist
Expecting more from your RA treatment plan?
“…it seemed like I wasn’t getting anywhere. So I decided I had enough.”
- RA medications that help stop the progression of RA can help you reduce RA symptoms
- When you’re considering treatment options, it’s okay to seek opinions from more than one rheumatologist
- Having a “never give up” attitude can motivate you to reach your goals
Considering treatment options?
Tom talks about his rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and how he got back to a more active life with the right treatment plan.
Hear how setting rheumatoid arthritis (RA) treatment goals with a rheumatologist helped Monica get back to a favorite hobby.
“You know your body, so speak up for yourself.”
- Speaking up is essential—don’t be hesitant to be honest with your rheumatologist
- Find a rheumatologist who is an ally and listens to your concerns
- Set personal goals (like returning to a favorite activity) with your rheumatologist
Tired of symptoms getting in the way?
“Knowing how my current treatment plan has helped me, I really wish I hadn’t waited so long to talk to my doctor.”
- An RA diagnosis can feel scary, but it’s also easier to deal with something that’s defined
- Don't wait to talk to your doctor—an early diagnosis can help stop RA progression
- Keeping your symptoms under control can help you stay involved with your passions, family, and career
Hear more of Charis’ story and what she’s learned since being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Sign up for emails to get a free RA Wellness Handbook—an all-in-one resource with recipes, RA management tips, symptom tracking, and more to help you live better with RA.
Patient Video Library
Hear from Carol, Tom, Monica, and Charis on living with RA.
Hear people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) discuss its impact on everyday life.
Hear from others on what drove them to ask for a change.
Hear how building trust and partnership with a rheumatologist can benefit people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Hear how people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) have set and achieved personal treatment goals with a rheumatologist.
Hear why people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) have partnered with a rheumatologist to find the right treatment plan for them.
Hear what remission can mean for people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Hear what people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) wish they knew when they were first diagnosed with RA.
Rheumatologist Video Library
Hear how Dr. Grace Wright develops a meaningful, productive partnership with her patients.
Dr. Grace Wright explains the importance of preparation and honesty at every appointment.
Dr. Grace Wright discusses the signs of undertreatment and when to consider a change in treatment plans.
Dr. Grace Wright discusses the importance of setting treatment goals with your rheumatologist.